Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meet our Leaders: Jonathan

Greetings. My name is Jonathan and I will be leading one of the Teen Treks trips this summer. I'll tell you a bit about myself. I am a great lover of the outdoors, cycling, running and hiking. I enjoy traveling, especially on a bike, this way you get to see everything. I have ridden my bike thousands of miles, especially through the streets of the New York City Borroughs where I live in Queens. I love riding in the city, once you get over the fear of all the cars, it is really quite exciting. I also enjoy art and music (all types). I have been teaching high school for 9 years. I teach digital art, video and fine art as well (drawing and painting). I led a Teen Treks trip in the Summer of 2007 form NYC to Montreal, had a fantastic time and I'm ready to do it again. Looking forward to meeting you and having an awesome summer!