Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Welcome Back Trip Leader Alexa!



Bike bike bike! 

My name is Alexa and I'm from NYC but right now I live in Buffalo studying urban planning at the University at Buffalo. I'm a trip leader at our Outdoor Adventure Club and I love leading backpacking and hiking trips. I also work at a local bike shop in Buffalo's Elmwood Village. Last summer I led two Teen Treks trips - up Cape Cod and around Lake Ontario. I had a blast and I loved creating a family on wheels while adventuring! I had so much fun that I'll be a returning trip leader with Teen Treks this summer and I can't wait to hit the road. Fun fact: I'm really good at throwing grapes in the air and catching them in my mouth (without choking). I'm also really good at playing the ocarina. Let's hit the road!!!

-Alexa