Thursday, April 12, 2018

Welcome Trip Leader Russell!

Hey trekkers!

My name is Russell and I grew up in Maplewood, New Jersey. I’m super amped to get on the road with y’all this summer. Biking is, at least to me, the best way to explore and experience the outdoors, allowing you discover things you’d never even notice speeding along the highway in a car. My first bike trip was from Buffalo to Toronto in 2011, and I have gone on four more trips with Teen Treks since then. If it wasn’t apparent, I don’t think there are many better ways you can spend your summer than traveling with your friends by bike along the countryside. I am currently a sophomore studying Fashion Merchandising at the University of Delaware, and aside from biking, I love playing Ultimate Frisbee, hiking, listening to music, playing with animals, and generally wandering around. In the past, I’ve coached kids at an Ultimate Frisbee camp, so look forward to some pickup games while we’re on the road! I can’t wait to get trekking this summer and make some new memories along the way.