Friday, April 6, 2018

Welcome Back Trip Leader Molly!


Hallo friends!

I'm Molly and I'm not sure where I'm from, but these days I call Seattle home. I'm looking forward to having a couple of months of being itinerant this summer, and biking is my favorite way of doing that! It's the perfect pace to see the world - not so slow that you can't cover ground, but not so fast or insulated that you miss what you're passing. Plus, there's just something so friendly about bikes! I've travelled a lot, and lived a lot of places. Travels in the last couple of years have included Brazil, Thailand, Afghanistan, Canada, Germany and all over the US. I'm into biking (obviously), running, yoga, international humanitarian law (hence my stay in Afghanistan), and learning about anything and everything. I've been a leader with teen treks before, and have worked with teens as a resident assistant at a pre-college program, and in various training settings in the US Army. I can't wait to find out what surprises and challenges this self-powered journey will have in store for me and my fellow trekkers!