Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet our Leaders: Zachary

Hey guys! My name is Zachary LaVigne, no relation to Avril. I am a current student at the University at Buffalo finishing up my degree in Exercise Science, then going on to Chiropractic School next year.


I grew up in the Adirondack Park, so I have been camping and doing adventurous things like whitewater kayaking my whole life, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. While I was up there I ran my own business at a local campground for five years where I interacted with more than 300 kids a night. It was a blast.


I think I will be a great Teen Treks leader because I can make even the worst situation somewhat comical, boost moral and get a smile on someone’s face. I have taken the lead in many aspects of my life and feel that I am someone who can be looked up to and trusted for advise.


I can’t wait to have a great time with you guys and for you to have one of the best experiences of your lives.