Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet our Leaders: Tony

I fancy myself a player in the struggle. I believe in the power of people and the spirit of community. I'm self employed, first as Founder and Creative Director of DTR45/DeepThinka Records (www.dtr45.com). I also manage several pieces of real estate here in Western New York as part owner of Galileo Properties...Additionally I work as a production engineer, tour manager, motivational speaker, smooth vibe provider on the turntable, web designer, and also as a mentor to young people through a variety of organizations and non-for-profits. I love to travel, I've hit 46 states and a handful of countries. I'm on a mission to hit every National Park (thus far the crown goes to a Zion National Park in Utah!). I'm a 14 year vegetarian, and really watch what I put into my body carefully. I like to garden, cook, eat, and compost--which just about completes that cipher. I am a bicycle enthusiast, having done several long distance trips: one through Montana stands out, as well as a NYC to Montreal trek with a handful of truly amazing high school students....Also, I'm truly addicted to well written books and well made films...