Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Meet our Leaders: Kelley

Hello there, everyone. Kelley Diamond here, coming to you from Baltimore, Maryland. I'm a reading and math teacher during the school year, but really live for vacation time when I can travel and explore. This is my first time working with Teen Treks and I am really excited, probably more than you are! I thought I should let you know your trip will be like no other. A definite adventure! While I have traveled quite a bit in the continental United States and beyond, I have never done it from the seat of a bicycle and I can't wait. From the mid Atlantic to the southwest, Vancouver down to San Francisco, and Los Angeles all the way to Hawaii, I love visiting new places and playing outside along the way. I come from a big family and have worked with kids most of my life, so I know how it goes on in your world. Patience, persistence, flexibility and fun, will help me to help you make the most of your journey. See you soon!