Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meet our Leaders: Adam

Howdy dudes and dudettes, my name is Adam and I am an Urban Cowboy. I simply love Nature and I love culture. My hunger to discover new and exciting surroundings has taken me from The Bearing Sea to Yankee Stadium, from Buenos Aires to the Amazon, from The Notre Dame Basilica to the lava oozing Kilauea Volcano, and I‘m hungry for more.

I am completely and entirely THRILLED to be leading a group of young people on a fantastic journey! It is during trips like these that I devote every ounce of energy into each and every moment; whether it is climbing up a mountain, engaging in a conversation, or shoving an ice cream cone in my face. I am proud of the fact that I exuberate positive energy and poses high morale, always.

One thing I never expected when I went on a similar but unrelated trip with peers was the incredible and long-lasting bonds that were created during our journey. Before the trip I thought I was going to do everything by myself. However, by the end my peers and I were having heart to heart conversations and giving head massages. That bonding experience helped mold me into what I am today. Giddyup!