Monday, June 17, 2013

Accross America North Leader, Julian!

Julian is one of our fearless Across America Leaders!  Here's what he has to say:
 "What's up Trekkers? 
My name is Julian and I'm from the small town of Charlton, NY. I graduated last year with my Masters degree in Urban Planning.  I love taking huge, old, decrepit buildings and dreaming up ways to breathe life back into them. I love cities and buildings, but the outdoors is where I feel most alive. Besides biking, I like playing hockey, running, snowboarding, shredding on my guitar, swimming, hiking, camping, and adventuring. For many years, I was a life guard and swim team coach, so I certainly love working with teens. I've studied abroad in France (twice), and have backpacked throughout Europe, staying in hostels along the way.  My favorite place I've been recently might be Barcelona, but I have a feeling that will change soon..I'm looking forward to meeting all of you cool cats this summer!"
Julian leading the pack