Friday, June 12, 2015

Meet Our Leaders: Jamie





Hey everyone!


My name is Jamie Sunshine from Buffalo, New York!  When it’s not snowing here, I ride my bike whenever I can.  In addition to biking, I have many hobbies including camping, hiking, swimming, jet skiing, boating, scuba diving, dog walking, “Frisbee-ing” (ultimate, disc golf and Kan Jam), traveling, playing music and being outdoors.  Leading a bike trip is something I’ve always wanted to do because it’s the best way to experience the world and meet new people all at the same time!

I recently just finished my Masters degree in music playing percussion in the beautiful state of West Virginia (WVU).  Throughout my time in school I was lucky to enough to help lead a group and study music and dance in Ghana, West Africa.  In addition to Africa, I have traveled to many places including Europe, Israel, Panama, Costa Rica, Belize, The Cayman Islands, Alaska and Hawaii!  I can’t wait to meet everyone and get started on our biking adventures!