Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Meet Our Leaders: Cory

Hello fellow Trekkers! My name is Cory and I'm from Victor NY, a cozy beautiful little town near Rochester. I love biking places because it provides a much more intimate traveling experience. You can feel the wind, hear the birds, breathe in the fresh air, and it's an Eco-friendly way of getting around! While attending Medaille College in Buffalo I found biking to be the best way to get around the city in an enjoyable and timely way. I love to play music, hear new music, travel, explore nature, and of course, bike! I have been fortunate to be able to travel all over in my lifetime; to California, the Midwest, Colorado, I've even been as far as China when I was in high school! I've coached many volleyball camps over the years and also worked at a summer camp in Victor. Both jobs required working with younger children and teens and I found the experiences I received in these jobs extremely rewarding! I can't wait to get pedaling and explore everything we can on the incredible journeys that await!