Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meet our Leaders: Sarah

I am all about travel, fun, and adventure! An LA native, I graduated from UCLA with a degree in Psychobiology & Anthropology. My semester in Spain created an insatiable desire to travel the world and immerse myself in other cultures. I have lived, worked, traveled and studied throughout the U.S., Mexico, South America, Europe and the Middle East. I consider traveling the best thing for personal growth as “it takes you out of your comfort zone and enhances your perspective on life“. According to me, “Traveling has helped me gain insight into who I am and what I want from the universe”.

Currently, I work as a certified personal trainer, fitness class instructor, and nutrition enthusiast. I pride myself on motivating others to work hard and obtain spectacular health. My goal is to make a positive impact on everyone that crosses my path and guide others to be the best they can be, both mentally and physically. As a trip leader I'm organized and responsible, yet incredibly friendly and open minded to new ideas. Aside from traveling, I love being a vegetarian, reading positive material, animals and speaking spanish.