Friday, May 31, 2013

European Phantom Leader, Taylor!

Yes, for all you lucky Trekkers who have ridden with Taylor before, get ready because she is back! Here's what Taylor has been up to:
Hoping those fruits are real...
"Hi guys! I’m Taylor. I led the Across America trip in 2011, and I had an amazing time, so I’m really excited to do another trek this year. I love to travel, especially on my bicycle! I’ve bike-toured in the US, Canada, Spain, Chile, and Central America, and each trip is better than the last. Traveling by bike great because every day is an adventure, and no two days are alike. There are always incredible and unexpected sights and experiences along the road.

I’m from Chicago, but I’ve been living in Chile since early 2012. I came here to volunteer as an English teacher in public schools, and I fell in love with the country and decided to stay. I studied sociology in college, and I recently started studying again, taking online classes in Spanish/English translation. Aside from biking, I like reading, cooking, jogging, swimming, camping, and all things crafty. I’ve always loved to sew, and I have my own little online business selling cycling caps that I make from recycled fabric. And I can’t wait to meet you guys! This summer is going to be great!"
Taylor is getting back on the road!