Friday, May 17, 2013

Returning 2013 Leader, Bryan!


Some of you may already know Bryan from previous Treks.  But for those who don't, here's a bit about him:

Among the clouds...
My name is Bryan and I live in Eugene, OR, where I work for an acoustic engineer designing some pretty nifty places.  Before I moved to the west coast, I lived in Buffalo, NY, where I first became entangled with Teen Treks.  I have degrees in Art and Urban Planning from SUNY New Paltz and SUNY at Buffalo, respectively, and I've just enrolled at the University of Oregon to begin a Master's degree in Architecture.  When I'm not riding bikes, I'm fixing them.  When I'm not doing that, I'm making music, or off hiding somewhere, most likely reading a book.  I’ve been to Europe, New York-Montreal, and Across America with Teen Treks and I can say that each experience was unique and amazing.  Bike touring is so sweet you begin to wonder why you don’t do it 24/7/365!  I wonder where we will go this summer!