Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Accross America North Leader, Monique!


Here is Monique for you to meet:
Join Monique for hiking hills and biking thrills!
"Why Hello! 
My name is Monique and I am originally from Nova Scotia, Canada. I don't have a dog sled but I do play/coach ice hockey and I love tunneling in the snow.  I caught the biking bug last summer when I did a program about climate activism and biking was our primary mode of transportation. My team and I biked all around Vermont for 7 weeks and I loved every hilly mile of it.  For the past year and a half I have been working at a nonprofit organization, helping low-income students get into college and succeed.  I love camping, hiking, and sports in general.  I can't wait to get out there again this summer and see the hidden wonders that come with taking the back roads of the world!"
Wonder if Monique will pack this outfit for her Treks?