Friday, May 31, 2019

Welcome Back Trip Leader Mike!

Hello everybody! My name is Mike and I was born and raised in Albany, NY! I think the reason that I wanted to be a leader for Teen Treks is because I know how much I got out of them when I was on the trips as a teen. I have been fortunate to explore cities like Seattle, Vancouver, Paris, and Amsterdam all on two-wheels. In my opinion this is really the best way to see new places; each day has a new destination and a new journey. I had a great time leading a trek from NYC-Montreal last year and could not wait to get back for another one. For me, biking was a necessity that I grew to greatly enjoy. When I have both feet on the ground I enjoyed reading, golf, Frisbee and the natural next step ... Disc Golf! I am looking forward to working with all of you! Stay Classy…