Monday, May 13, 2019

Welcome Back Trip Leader Anna!

Hey y’all! I’m Anna, I hail from New Haven, Connecticut, and I’m thrilled to return to Teen Treks as a trip leader for a second summer! Last June, I led a trip from Buffalo to Toronto, and I had such a wonderful time exploring a little bit of New York and a little bit of Canada with a really cool group of people. I was no stranger to bike touring, though, because I happen to be a Teen Trek camper alumna! I have loved bicycling ever since I was young, but Teen Treks really fostered that love when, at 14, I biked from New York to Montreal. The following summer, I went on the Across America Trek and had one of the most challenging, formative, and overall awesome experiences of my life. I met one of my very best friends on my cross country trip, and she and I actually went on our own bike tour last August through northern Montana and Canada! When I’m not passing through the world on two wheels or studying as a college student, I’m most likely reading nonfiction, talking about pop culture with my friends, baking yummy things, or simply walking around my city, listening to music. I couldn’t be happier to spend another summer with Teen Treks, and I can’t wait to see what new things I’ll learn and what adventures will unfold this year!