Friday, April 12, 2019

Welcome Back Trip Leader Yael!

Hi Trekkers!

My name is Yael and I’m originally from New Jersey. I love to travel around America and hope to eventually visit all 50 states (I'm at 36 right now!). I’m currently a graduate student studying school psychology and I work in research with preschoolers and their parents. I love to bake cookies for my friends and go hiking and bowling. I've worked as a counselor in overnight and day camps, and as an intern at a farm-based school where I helped students take care of their favorite farm animals, like llamas, sheep, cows and even an emu. I had an amazing time as a trekker on the NYC-Montreal trip when I was younger and I returned to Teen Treks to lead 2 awesome trips last summer. I’m excited to help guide an incredible, safe and fun experience this summer! I can’t wait to meet everyone, load up the bikes and hit the road on a new adventure!