Friday, April 26, 2019

Welcome Back Trip Leader Dan!

I'm Daniel and I'm excited to be leading with Teen Treks again this summer. I was a trekker back in the day, and ever since then I've been hooked on Teen Treks.  I live in Cowlesville (were there are indeed cows) near Buffalo NY.  I've traveled through the US and Canada some of which has been through Teen Treks.  I enjoy everything cycling - from cycling myself or just picking up a copy of Adventure Cycling magazine to read about others doing cycling.  I enjoy being outside, including working for a friend's organic vegetable farm, hiking and using my cell phone to photograph nature. I also enjoy cooking & baking but occasionally I take trips to try out the various farm to table restaurants in Western New York.  I led 6 Teen Treks trips before I started working full time and these days I try to get out and lead at least one trip each summer .  I'm looking forward to taking some time off from work to get out on my bicycle again this summer.