Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Meet Our Leaders: Tyler Madell

Hey everyone! I'm Tyler, and I'm excited to once again be leading with Teen Treks after my hiatus last summer conducting Tropical Ecology research and traveling Central America.  I can't wait to be out on the road leading another Teen Trek this summer!  Some of the best summers of my life have been the ones that I have spent on a bicycle, feeling the wind in my hair, being out in the sun, and visiting new places.  I've traveled a lot by bicycle with Teen Treks as a trekker (my favorite trip was the Across America Trek) and I am returning for my third summer as a Teen Treks leader.  Although I spend as much time as possible on my bike, I also enjoy playing music, hiking, camping, eating ice cream, and dreaming about the next outdoor adventure. I can't wait to meet all of the 2014 leaders and trekkers!