Thursday, July 14, 2011

New England Coast Trek Stops in Mystic, CT

"Got to Mystic today aftera long day of bikng filled with yummy treats. We got free Slurpees from 7-11, mystic pizza and ice cream by the quart. Here's what some of our Trekkers had to say:

"This is my first time biking like this. The people on the trip are friendly and nice, it is adventure I had never thought of doing but I am glad I havehad the chance to go. This is a trip I will never forget!" - Gabby Smith, Teen Trekker

"This bike trip is a continuous adventure. It connects you with frinds, and gives you chances to become a stronger person. I am having fun and I hope that will continue." - Maya Blumenberg-Taylor, Teen Trekker "

We can't wait to get to Block Island, we hear the beaches are great! " - Lauren, Trip Leader

Follow the Trip:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?authuser=0&vps=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206781293978240337088.0004a664be5340c56cbca