Sunday, July 24, 2011

New England Coast Trek Takes a Look Back

"I am having an awesome time with Teen Treks. Biking along the coast has been a blast because as we're biking we can look for cool places to swim along the way. I loved going to Block Island, RI it was small, but busy. We had a great little camping spot up in the woods. I thought Providence was really fun because we were in a fancy hotel in the middle of the city, right next to a mall, which was like, the biggest building had ever seen! On the cape we stopped at this really cool store and I saw this old Mexican skeleton from the day of the dead festival, when I asked the lady at the front of the store how much it was... I expected it to be about sixty bucks... but it was only twelve dollars! I'm having a fantastic time" -Henry Danielson, Teen Trekker