Monday, May 9, 2011

Hey Mark!

Hello, my name’s Mark and currently I live in Oregon. I have spent the last two years in the Pacific Northwest volunteering as a Math Tutor through a program called AmeriCorps. Before that I received a degree in Information Management (points if you know what that is) from Syracuse University, in my hometown of Syracuse, NY. Since vacating the snowy tundra of Upstate New York and entering the rain soaked northwest I have become an avid biker and hiker. I have spend many a day’s traversing the lush moss coated forests and costing through the miles of desolate farm land, this place is truly unique.

When I’m not on my bike or exploring the woods, you can find me on my skateboard, off taking pictures, editing films, or creating crafts to leave in random places. I cannot control the excitement I have for our summer of adventures and I look forward to meeting every last one of you!