Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drum Roll Please...Announcing Teen Trek's Newest Leaders!

As promised, we have some great new leaders for this summer! Throughout the next few weeks or so, login to meet Teen Treks newest members! We have been searching high and low, and we are happy with whom we've discovered! We know you will be too!

Meet our first new leader:

Hi my name is Colin and I cannot wait to lead a Teen Treks tour this summer! I've been involved different camps for the past two years-the last being a Film camp! As a Television Production major at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts, I have the opportunity to work in a unique college setting, allowing my inner nerd to show through (I’m really into sci-fi, math competitions, Star Wars, and Doctor Who). My passion, however, is traveling and cycling. I like to have fun and I like it when the people I'm with are having fun. I'm looking forward to spending some time outside this summer touring and I'm excited to meet you!


Don't forget to check us out on Facebook!