Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hey Everyone! Wanna meet another leader?!


I am excited to introduce: Sarah Lensing!!
"Hey, hey! I am excited to explore new places via bike this summer! Having grown up in a small town in Vermont, I have developed a perpetual desire to seek out and discover new and interesting destinations. I am about to graduate from New York University and can't think of a better way to spend my summer than by biking around with you! I have a natural disposition to challenge myself in unexpected ways and can't wait to share this passion with you. I have been an avid skier since the age of 2 years old. I also enjoy skateboarding, snowboarding, soccer, music...anything that gets me outdoors and hanging out with good people. I hope you are as excited as I am to launch into this new adventure!"