Friday, June 28, 2019

Marco Polo at the Hawthorne Inn and Suites - NY-Montreal Trekkers


I loved swimming in the river in Cold Spring, NY, and all the hilly terrain was difficult - Allison

I liked getting fro yo and swimming in the pool. Having to go through all the stress the past two/ three days was hard - Alisa

Hey what’s going on guys,  welcome back to the blog. So basically today we were chilling and biked a cool 28 miles ye - Andre

Today was most relaxing and entertaining. I cannot wait until tomorrow! - Winston

Salutations 👋. Today was really fun for us Trekkers. My favorite part was the road at the end of our trek. The two hardest parts where the hills as well as keeping up with Jacob, speeding ahead of the entire group. Overall all, today was a blast - Jake

The first two days have been really fun. I’m going to be working extremely hard to keep up with Jacob. I enjoyed licking ice cream in our short and frequent breaks - Gabe

The beginning of our trek has been really fun. My favorite parts have been biking along the river and in between the mountains. I also have liked biking through small towns and swimming in the river. The hilly paths have been hard, but in the end we pulled through - Jonah

Bro, biking is mad fun.  I been cooking and stuff and that real fun, mmMmm yum.  Today I swam in a pool. Mmm yes very rewarding. Peace out - Jacob

Biking around New York State has been fun so far. I have been cooking dinner and been getting bitten by bugs. Arguing about what to get for dinner has also been fun- Charlie

The hills and valleys have been pretty tough today but we made it all the way to Fishkill, New York. Hopefully the rest of the trip will be uphill from here (not literally). A good way to end today was cooking quesadillas in the hotel mini kitchen. Overall a good trip so far - Wyatt