Sunday, May 6, 2018

Welcome back Trip Leader Tyler!

Hey everyone!

I'm Tyler, and I'm excited to once again be leading with Teen Treks this summer! After spending this year working as the Program Manager in the office, I'm looking forward to getting out of the office & back to my roots of being a Trip Leader. The past few years since graduating from college I have spent nearly a year traveling in Asia, bicycled across America, and worked with Americorps at a local Buffalo high school. Nothing is more exciting than traveling and the unexpected adventures that come along with traveling! I also enjoy making music with friends on the piano, guitar, and occasionally the accordion. Hopefully I can fit some kind of musical instrument onto my bicycle this summer, it sure is nice to have a guitar while sitting around the campfire! I can't wait to gear up, meet this year's trekkers, and get on the road!