Saturday, May 13, 2017

Welcome Back Trip Leader - JENNA


Helloooo teen trekkers! My name is Jenna and I'm from midcoast Maine. I'm so excited to hit the road this summer and see some beautiful sights by bicycle!! Back in high school I did the Across America Trek with Teen Treks and had a BLAST, and I've been hooked on bike touring ever since! I lived and traveled in India for a year before college, and this semester I'm abroad again, studying (and most importantly, biking) in New Zealand. I've spent the past two summers leading bike tours in Europe and New England, and I'm stoked to be back in the saddle with Teen Treks again! When I'm not on my bike, I like skiing, contradancing, hiking, camping, gardening, singing acappella, and crackin lots of bad jokes. I volunteer as a Peer Health Educator at my college, and I love working with young people around topics of wellness, identity, and healthy relationships. I can't wait to meet y'all and share some great adventures!!