Friday, March 31, 2017

Welcome New Trip Leader - WILL

Macintosh HD:Users:jb29:Desktop:10154086955538702.jpg

Hey teen trekkers! I’m Will from Syracuse, NY. I am really excited to hit the road with you this summer! My first bike tour from Virginia to the Oregon coast was an unforgettable adventure and I know we will have some similar amazing experiences. Going by bike lets you experience your environment as it goes by and is absolutely one of the most rewarding ways to travel. I have been lucky enough to travel in the U.K., the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Morocco, and Peru and hope to continue exploring as much as possible. In addition to biking; I enjoy skiing, rock climbing, backpacking, sitting around a campfire, and sharing experiences with good friends. I am excited to lead such energetic and motivated individuals. While at Syracuse University I assisted in running developmental biology labs for high school students and was active in teaching outdoor skills to students in the Outing Club. I can’t wait for the exploration to begin and to feel our tires grip into the open road. See you all soon!