Thursday, March 30, 2017

Welcome New Trip Leader - LIZA


Hello Teen Trekkers! I’m Liza and I grew up on on the North Shore of Massachusetts in a small town called West Newbury. I am an avid outdoor adventurer and I am thrilled to have my first summer with TeenTreks this year! I am so excited to travel by bike in the great outdoors. One of the best trips I have been on was a thirty day trip where I hiked in national parks all around the western United States, including parks in Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, California, and Nevada. I have also traveled with family and friends to France, England, Italy, Spain, and just last year to Iceland. I teach Zumba where I go to school at UMass Amherst, and in my free time I like to write, read, craft, play pick up sports, learn new things, and listen to or make music. I can’t wait to have lots of laughs on the road and experience new places with you!