Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome New Trip Leader: JENNA

Hi Teen Trekkers! My name is Jenna and I'm from midcoast Maine. I'm so excited to hit the road this summer and see some beautiful sights by bicycle! Back in high school I did the Across America Trek with Teen Treks and had a BLAST, and I've been hooked on bike touring ever since! I lived and traveled in India for a year before college, and I've explored Europe and some of the most beautiful National Parks in the U.S.   Last summer I led a bike trip for teens from Amsterdam to Paris, and I can't wait to see where this summer will take us! When I'm not on my bike, I like skiing, contradancing, hiking, camping, gardening, singing acapella, sharing stories with friends, and being a goofball. I volunteer as a Peer Health Educator at my college, and I love working with young people around topics of wellness, identity, and healthy relationships. I can't wait to meet y'all and share some great adventures!!