Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Introducing Trip Leaders for 2016: MAX

Hi, I'm Max and I'm a Spanish teacher/camp counselor from Palo Alto, California. I've traveled by bike in New England, Catalonia, and down the west coast. I like reading science fiction, dancing to Ska music, and sleeping under the stars.  The only thing better than a day on the bike is a day on the bike followed by a screening of the 1997 classic Con Air. I'm psyched to lead some amazing treks this summer! Keep on pedalin'!

"Let me tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel…the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood" - Susan B. Anthony.