Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meet Our Leaders: Carrie Bukowski


"Hi, Teen Trekkers! I'm Carrie Bukowski and I'm a Buffalonian, born and raised. I've lived in Montana for 4 years, where I'm an elementary school teacher. I'm really looking forward to getting out on the road with some great people this summer! Bike touring is one of my favorite things, and I've done a few self-guided tours, including through the Outer Banks, the Erie Canal Trail, along the Oregon Coast and across the country from NY to UT. I've had some amazing experiences on 2 wheels and I can't wait to share more great times with all of you! Some of my favorite pastimes include running, traveling, reading maps, cooking, skiing, taking photos, singing the wrong words in songs, camping and hiking with my dog, Tana. I'm so excited to meet you! It's going to be an awesome summer!"


Teen Treks trip leader Carrie Bukowski with her dog, Tara

Apply now to join a bike trip with Carrie or one of our other great leaders!