Thursday, March 28, 2019

Welcome Trip Leader Lauren!

Hey Trekkers!

My name is Lauren and I’m from Buffalo, New York. It’s still cold here, but I can’t wait to break out my bike and hit the open roads! I’ve had a certain fondness for bike travel ever since my bike became my primary method of transportation back in college. Neither rain nor snow stopped me. I miss those days, and love relying on my own 2 legs to get me places. I also enjoy running, singing along to my favorite music, camping, and road trips. Since graduating from college last spring, I have kept myself busy teaching high school and middle school Spanish and also coaching track. I’ve visited a lot of really cool cities over the past year, and am looking forward to building my sightseeing resume this summer with other adventurers (that’s you!)