Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Welcome New Trip Leader- SARAH

Hey, Teen Trekkers, I'm Sarah! I come from the small town of Charlton in the central part of New York State and I am incredibly excited to get out into the world while leading a trek this summer! As I'm sure many of you can agree, biking is the perfect way to combine two of my greatest hobbies-- traveling and being outside. After living in Copenhagen for five months last fall and using a bike as my main mode of transportation, I truly fell in love with this way of seeing the world as you are able to experience everything, from the smell to the sounds, just as it is. I have explored both coasts of the U.S., much of Europe, and only a small part of what South America has to offer. I also just graduated from college with a degree to teach middle and high school English, and outside of the classroom setting I have been a swim coach and lifeguard for years! Aside from bike traveling and everything that comes along with it, some of my greatest hobbies include listening to music, cooking, reading, and spending time with great people. I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing our next great adventure!