Monday, May 7, 2012

Say Hello To Sarah


Hi Teen Trekkers!  I’m Sarah, I’m from Buffalo, NY, and I am about to graduate from Binghamton University with a degree in Biology and Environmental Science.  I can’t wait to hop on my bike and explore new parts of the world with you all.  I love to Travel. I lived in Spain for a year when I was a senior in high school. I studied tropical ecology in Costa Rica as a junior in college and some of my best memories are from road trips out west with my best friends.  I have been working at a summer camps for years, teaching swimming lessons and bicycling classes. Also I co-teach the Backcountry Medicine Class and Outdoor Living Skills Class at my college. I’ve also been known to tag along on canoe, backpacking, and camping trips as the first-aid assistant.  Some things I love to do besides ride my bike include doing cartwheels, bird-watching, singing songs, crossword puzzles, and baking.  The road and me?  We can’t get enough of each other.  It’s going to be a fun summer.