Friday, April 29, 2011

Say hello to Chris!

Hey everyone! I'm Chris and I'm really looking forward to doing a lot of bicycling with all of you this summer. It's a great way to see all sorts of scenery and really appreciate the world's energy in addition to discovering our own. I graduated from Ithaca College this past December as a film and photography major and writing minor. If there's one thing I love as much as the outdoors it's pushing our brains to think in new and exciting ways. Most of my free time is doing crafts from screen-printing to sewing to doodling or making up a new project. I've highly enjoyed riding in Ithaca's local Finger Lakes region and can't wait to ride in all new places while meeting a whole bunch of great new people! I guarantee we'll all have a great deal of fun camping/hostelling, learning, and of course, bicycling!