Thursday, July 1, 2010

A lovely letter from the NE-JN26 crew!

Marisa,



As I was trekking up the copious hill, I had an epiphany that I should
compose a blog. The past few glorious days have been eye opening and I
never knew what various specimens of woodland rodents lay on the side
of the road. Crunchy leaves rustle as i race down the slope, its
exhilarating, my body is in shock. I have gained insight into eras
past by the rustic living situations we are placed in, such as not
bathing our perspiring bodies for days. We have also been through
periods where we were not able to cleanse our limited garments. But
overall, the beach is totes awesome and Im livin it up out here yall,
holla atcha gurlfriend.I like cheese. Anywayz we havin a sick time and
dude seriously neva knew life could be so dangerous, we are livin on
the edge. I leave this note with chicka chicka yeah. Its been a great
experiance. can't wait for the 40 miles tomorrow..plus the extra 10
for when we get lost. bye now:)

love,
your offsprings (The kids from the NE-JN26 Trek)