Monday, May 11, 2015

Meet our Leaders: Sarah


Hello all!
My name is Sarah and I grew up on the Long Island Sound in Branford, CT. I am very excited to get outside and lead Trekkers on wonderful adventures this summer! Some of my past adventures include bike touring across Montana, trekking up to 18,000 ft in Nepal, and herding goats in the Swiss Alps. I enjoy all different kinds of adventures, whether it is getting deep into the backcountry in a canoe or exploring the streets of a new city. I am often found running, skiing, traveling, and spending time with friends and family. I studied geography as an undergraduate student at the University of Vermont (UVM) and will be pursuing a graduate degree in public health this fall. Throughout college I led students on Outing Club trips and I also led our wilderness orientation program for three years. I can’t wait to be out on the road with you Trekkers!