Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Meet our Leaders: John

Hi there trekkers! I’m John from Montclair, New Jersey.  I couldn’t be more thrilled to meet you and explore the open road! This is my first year leading with Teen Treks but I know how much fun you’ll have because I went on three Teen Trek trips when I was in high school. I’ve biked along the coast of New England and from New York City to Montreal and it’s all been a blast. I graduated in May from Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York, and I want to teach high school English. At Vassar I ran the Bike Shop, so I like to fix bikes as well as ride them. When I'm not riding or fixing bikes, I also love working with students, drawing, reading, making music, camping, hiking, cooking, and having imaginative conversations. I can’t wait to begin our journey!